Friday, November 21, 2008

And The Winner is...

MARNI! Congratulations to my former Rhode Island neighbor! I hope you enjoy your book! (Stay on the line and I'll get your information.)

How did I pick Marni? I didn't. Doug did.

After extensive pondering on the merits of random selection versus selection based on photographic merit/artistic unity/biased preference, etc., my brain started swelling so I said "Doug pick a number between 1 and 12!" He said 8. And Marni left the 8th comment. (Once I deleted Melissa's second comment to make it fair. Sorry Melissa.) So if you didn't win, you can blame him. ;)

Now I know why people use that obnoxious Random-number-picker-generator! Anyway, like I said...there will be four winners total, so don't give up hope! And please enter if you haven't already!!! I'll use a different selection technique next time. Just to keep things interesting.


6 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

What a rip off...just kidding. I'm probably going to order a few either way.

Linz said...

Congrats to Marni!! I hope I win next time!!

shauna said...

Lucky!!!!!

Marni said...

WOW! I never win - that's great! :) Just tell me what I need to do!

Anonymous said...

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!! HMPH! I QUIT!

Topsy said...

Tell doug I'm thinking bad thoughts about him right now . . . like wait until he falls asleep and draw mustaches on his face bad! Or tie his hands behind his back and shave his legs. . . maybe one eyebrow.
Man better be glad you are over seas DOUG-O